Attention Hunters and Horseback Trail Riders!
Looking for smaller acreage to set up base camp for hunting or horseback riding in the Shawnee Forest? Look no further, you can’t get much closer to thousands of acres of public hunting and numerous horse trails.
This 11 +/- acre smaller tract in Pope County is located on Sand Cave Rd very close to the Shawnee Forest and entrance to the Sand Cave and horseback riding trails. This property features road frontage on Sand Cave Rd which is a dead end road that ends at the entrance to the Shawnee Forest which provides access to 1000’s of acres of public ground. Electric and public water are available along the road frontage. A small pond is also on the property. This would be a great property to set up hunting camp or basecamp for horseback riders. For more info or to schedule a showing contact Broker/Land Specialist Curtis Rogers.
- Electric & public water available
- Close to 1000’s of acres of the Shawnee Forest
- Next to entrance to Sand Cave
- Close to miles and miles of horseback riding trails
- Beautiful views of the hills
- Many acres of public hunting opportunities
- Excellent camping or cabin sites
- Located just outside of Eddyville, IL “The horseback riding capital of Southern Illinois”
- 2 1/2 hours to St Louis, 40 minutes from Paducah,KY
Address: Sand Cave Rd Simpson, IL 62985